* Lead team on automated web-scraping of financial data from multiple sources and reference data processing to improve data quality.
* Lead team on developing in-house chat bot that delivers processed news, research, and market commentary
* Perform updates to the Symphony platform-integrated chat bot based on client preferences.
* Lead team on indexing structured data with an in-house percolation engine and applying real-time updates to be ingested by other algorithms.
* Develop a real-time data indexing service with update detection and in-memory caching capabilities against the Elasticsearch API.
* Implement a name parsing tool to prune entity names based on specified criteria to generate proper legal and common names that facilitate entity recognition by algorithms and humans; perform automated web-scraping from multiple platforms and input sources; perform data integration tasks during company acquisition.
* Implement an automated, in-house sampling and testing platform for reference data quality assurance and data science algorithm performance.
* Develop applications in Java with REST, GIT, SVN, Maven, Cassandra, Spring, and JSON RPC.
* Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or a related field.
* One year of experience in the position offered, or one year of experience as a Junior Software Engineer.
* Related experience must include performing real-time data indexing service with update detection and in-memory cashing capabilities against the elastisearch api.
* Performing automated web-scraping of financial data from multiple platforms and input sources.
* Developing applications in java with rest, git, svn, maven, cassandra, spring and json-rpc.
Please apply at email@example.com